Sunday 9 September 2007

Leaders of Tomorrow Weekend 7th to 9th September

A great weekend at Edale YHA in the Peak District learning about team work and leadership via doing lots of outdoor activities!




We had 7 participants from over the UK and Wales who spent a busy weekend doing activites such as raft building, building a crate tower and orienteering.

Click here to see some photos:
LOT Weekend 7-9 September 2007

This was first Leaders of Tomorrow (LOT) Weekend and we will be organising more for 2008.

2 comments:

artist said...

hello!! it's me beth!! love the photos, it remind me of fun! thanks for getting me into activity! make sure gettin me in again next time! thanks again!

NUFC FAN said...

Hi. its kelly ann. Thanks for making this weekend FAB.. Next time make it longer ex- 1 Week :D:D doin more challanges and gettin know to each other more.. Hope I go again nxt yr foR level 2:D FINGER CROSS!!
Thanks.. X